What it Takes
What It Takes To Become A Student
When you have the desire to attend cosmetology and master esthetics school and become a head-turning professional, your ambition is obvious. If you add in a few additional traits, like those listed below, you can virtually guarantee that you’ll become a cosmetology school student at our Fosbre Academy in Olympia, WA.
Creativity: At our Olympia area cosmetology and master esthetics school, the most successful students are those who lean heavily on their imaginations and artistic vision.
Energy: We encourage our cosmetology and master esthetics school students to embrace their liveliness and enthusiasm while using it to develop their knowledge, skills, and confidence.
Motivation: At our cosmetology and master esthetics school in Olympia, students who are self-starters tend to come in with a purpose and get everything they want out of their cosmetology and master esthetics education.
Personality: Cosmetology and master esthetics school students who are talkative, attentive, and work well with others tend to have more valuable educational experiences.
What It Takes To Become A Graduate
Ranging from strictly mandated hours requirements to general cosmetology and master esthetics skill mastery, there are a number of requirements you and your fellow cosmetology and master esthetics school students must meet before being eligible to graduate from our Academy:
- Exams: Our cosmetology and master esthetics school students must perform mock state licensing exam in order to be eligible to graduate.
- Hours: A Cosmetology student must complete 1,600 hours (combined in classroom and on clinic floor) as mandated by the Washington State Department of Licensing. A Master Esthetics student must complete 1,200 hours (combined in classroom and on clinic floor) as mandated by the Washington State Department of Licensing.
- Preparedness: Our cosmetology and master esthetics school students gain the confidence they need to pass their state board exams, gain their licenses, and start the career they’ve always wanted.
- Scholastic: We encourage all of our students to maintain 100% attendance, as well as an 76% GPA over the course of our programs.
- Soft Skills: At our Olympia area cosmetology master esthetics school, our students come to understand and display time management, organization, responsibility, teamwork, and solid client relations.
- Technical Skills: After completing our cosmetology master esthetics program, our students will have learned how to effectively use the professional salon tools in their student kits, as well as the full line of hair products, to develop the cut and color skills necessary to become professionals.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Take the first step toward a better future, book a tour today and learn about our cosmetology and master esthetics program!
By submitting this form, you agree to be called, text, and/or emailed by Fosbre Academy.